Special Purchase Request
With all the crystals, minerals, and jewelry that we have, it’s difficult to imagine that we wouldn’t have a sampling of everything that someone could desire. However, we have learned over time, that this does in fact occur, thanks to the diversity of Mother Nature. The first thing to know is that it is impossible for us to post every in stock piece on our online store. So if you do not see what you are looking for call (303-541-9727) or email us! We will then see if the item that you desire is available.
If we do not have it in stock, we will be happy to look for your item on our next buying trip. What we will need from you is:
- The crystal or mineral name.
- The form you want it in: specimen, polished stone, carving, jewelry, etc.
- The size or dimensions of the piece.
- The price range that you are willing to spend.
We will let you know approximately when we will be able to procure your item, and do our very best to fulfill your need. If the piece is expensive, we may require a deposit from you before we purchase it. We will also contact you and describe the item we have located, and send some photos if needed. If the item is something we would normally carry anyway, no deposit will be required. If you happen to procure your special item before we do, we ask that you contact us so we can remove it from out shopping list.
In the past we have purchased items such as:
- Large Lavender Spirit Quartz cluster.
- Rainbow Fluorite Buddha carving
- 3 four inch diameter matching clear quartz spheres
- Yellow amblygonite rough
- The largest Moldavite Tektite we could find - classic teardrop shape over 3" long.
- Galena crystal cluster with rare Spinel twinning.
- Moldavite Tektite faceted beaded necklace.
- 1.34 carat round brilliant diamond and had it set in a delicate 18k white gold and diamond setting. (The ring appraised for over $4000 above the customer's purchase price.)
- Heliodor (Golden Beryl) faceted stone set in 14kt yellow gold setting with round brilliant Diamonds.
- 1.5mm Platinum 18" box chain.
- 3.5 carat oval cut Padparadscha Sapphire-stunning!!
We hope this program helps those of you who are looking for that very special gift or personal item that your heart's been desiring. We cannot promise you that we can fill every order, but we have been successful with this program in the past and will do our very best to help you this time around.